^cARrOt's CaRotEne diaRy \(^••^)/

^cARrOt's CaRotEne diaRy \(^••^)/

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

VIOLENCE!!!



Family violence is my dull presentation for my maternal and child health; however, I learned something from it. Dr. Mary drop us a question. ‘Why you all only focus on women and children? How about man? You think that man is absolutely excluded from violence?’

Haha.. really.. Family violence includes partner abuse where it can divide into 3 compartment which is physical abuse, sexual violence and emotional abuse. I’m sure most of all the girls will bit, push or even bite their partner whereas is it calls physical abuse or may be the boy enjoyed it very much. Haha.. Sexual violence? I think this is really rare nowadays. In my opinion, may be this is due to ‘physical inability’, or may be you can tell me about it if you have any idea.

According to Dr. Mary, in her opinion, most of the girls especially educated girls as well as university students will emotional abuse their partner *whole class laughing*. But none of us disagree. Meanwhile, is this mean that we girls have the right to emotional abuse our partner?

Here is a funny statistic showing the chance of a man winning an argument. However, do you think this is true for today society? This is what we call WOMEN’S EMPOWERMENT!!!(By the way, do u boy think this is also a type of emotional abuse, I have no idea since I’m a little innocent GIRL though I did it before. Lol…)


 

5 comments:

wjiann said...

sexual abusement got oso din tell u la....syok sendiri de ma...boys reli no place after marriage...haihz

cARrOt said...

thn? y u stil wanto get married?

wjiann said...

erm coz wan to hv a family wan to hv normal physicals needs and the success of a man is to get a obedient wife ...n cares for him not controling him..

cARrOt said...

but i read an article said man love ppl he love control him, coz it's a act of concern.

wjiann said...

but not too much