^cARrOt's CaRotEne diaRy \(^••^)/

^cARrOt's CaRotEne diaRy \(^••^)/

Friday, January 19, 2007

Poor PoOr StUdENt

Recently I found myself getting poorer and poorer. I wonder where I spent all my money. I plan to record all my expenses but as all my friend know, I really really very, extremely lazy. I just maintain this good habits for a week, the week that PAP looking for advertiser. Haihz…

I think I spent a lot of money for my transport fees and also the new year 2007. Furthermore, this semester is a very tough semester. I need to buy a lot of reference book. Due to my poor situation, I have no choice, I only can Photostat. I am taking 7 subjects this semester, and now I already owned 5 books! The semesters before, I don’t even buy a book, at most one book one semester because I know my laziness. Haha.. Things become worse when I realize that my meal card almost finish the credits liao. Now it left RM2.60 only!! It evens not enough to pay for a dinner at k17!! From now on, I have to buy all my meal with cash. Sob..

Now, I haven’t pay for my school fees though my dad already bank in to me. This is not because of the money. If yes, sure I’ll killed by my dad. Haha.. all this is because of the stupid TAC! Why? Why BCB want to combine? I really don’t know why there is always a long long queue at UPM ATM machine. Where all this rich students come from? It’s not lazy to queue up but is I really have limit time in main campus. I always have to rush back (for more info, you can refer to my ‘ugly’ time table.) Haihz.. again.. a sad story of K17 students!!

We are planning to go ‘Eyes on Malaysia’ later. Hopefully I still can ‘squeeze’ out the money for that. Haihz… Oh No! Too many ‘haihz..’ in this blog liao.

要祝福别人,
也要祝福自己;
要福自己,
就不要唉声叹气。

So.. you must happy reading my blog ooo.. Eeeeeeee…. 



 

No comments: