^cARrOt's CaRotEne diaRy \(^••^)/

^cARrOt's CaRotEne diaRy \(^••^)/

Monday, April 16, 2007

a break for mYseLf


Hohoho…im back!! What a nice break!!!
Erm.. well. As stated in my previous blog, I back to hometown for few days. Though I didn’t read much in these few days but really enjoyed it. whY? Maybe it’s just a kind of feeling. The most important thing is I’m feeding by my family like a pig. My mouth nearly full with foods, fruits, snacks all the time unless when I slept.haha..

Erm. Then received something that is so weird but I keep it well in my phone temporary. But I can’t ensure it can safe to remain there forever. Cause it is too tiny liao. I’ll move it to other place if I have time so that it won’t lost. Haha. Because it counted as one of my collections.. haha.. touched?

Then, a very congratulation to pei yuan st.john team who win 3 prize in state com. Well done ooo… must gambate oo.. get more prizes next year ya.. *support*

No comments: