^cARrOt's CaRotEne diaRy \(^••^)/

^cARrOt's CaRotEne diaRy \(^••^)/

Monday, April 09, 2007

~birdY~

100 posts ady lu~~~ so happY... though i just accidentally noticed it..hehe

what im going to say in my 101 post?
well... it's a bird!!!!!

whY a bird? just wanna share something with you all..

a bird was trapped in our toilet today.sorry to tell you that i don't know what is the species though my senior housemate who expert in animals (veterinar undergraduate) also cant define it.haha..

i think it is quite pity oSo cause it can't get out from the toilet.my housemate continuous screaming.oh ya!guess what i act when i heard she screaming outside (i'm in my lovely room that moment). the first thing came across my mind is 'eeee... birthday party again?' (not understand?then please refer to my previous blog titled
'wennie birthday')

after a few minutes (i think), it success get out from our little toilet but trouble arise.it trapped in the living room. and it knock against the fan but luckily we switch off the fan already.if not, surely it will end its life in A-3-9...
CHOI!!!!!!

the moment i went in to my room to take my phone and wish to capture it.it escape from A-3-9 and get back its freedom (happy easter day?? haha.......)

aiya... a wish to that little bird...
don't get trapped next time la.. be careful lo.. mum will worry de (surely it gets injured this time, pity.....)

that's all for my 101th post.. a sad story....

No comments: