^cARrOt's CaRotEne diaRy \(^••^)/

^cARrOt's CaRotEne diaRy \(^••^)/

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

hAppY daY~~~ (from mY friendster blog)

haihzZZ.... why still can't upload at mY blogger?? i have lotz of handsome guy photo to be posted dele~~

sob~~

but never mind~~ i'm here!! today is my sis birthday oOOOoooo.. though i'm not able to celebrate with her but i think mr.lim will be around.. hahahaha..... maybe is she bring the luck to me..hehe...actually it's juz a small thing but don't know what is the reason, i really in a very goOd moOD today... maybe i sot jo gua... haha...

but scare oSo.... cause normally my mOOd will drop dramatically after a very happy event... hopefully not for this time la... so frensSSS.... lend me your hand to keep my mooD always in perfect condition...haha.. thanks la~~~


No comments: