^cARrOt's CaRotEne diaRy \(^••^)/

^cARrOt's CaRotEne diaRy \(^••^)/

Friday, March 23, 2007

arT cLaSs

firstly, why i am here?

weird?

haha~~ cause i'm home and the line is extremely smooth that i can finally upload here. however, still emphasize that latest blog please refer to my friendster la. so whoever do not have my friendster, just drop me a comment here, i'll add you soon or you may add me at ying_chern@hotmail.com... but strongly restricted to my family and friends only oOooOoo..

ok.. let's start my topic todaY..

make a guess, what i am doing here??!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

drawing?? for???
sure some of you may laugh out loud now.. why a university student do such childish thing instead of study hard for her FINAL??
and the picture look sOOoooOooooOooOOoo......
just like my standard one sister' job.. wakaka..

actually we are preparing our material for our health promotion intervention program dated 28/03/2007. (Dr. Zalilah.. am i doing publicity now? haha.. though i don't think so, cause it's nearly impossible for out target population to access to my blog, or even access to internet!!)

here are our 'outcomes'...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Beautiful??
erm~~~ i mean the drawings as well as the three little girls there..haha~~

notes: wish that we'll have a excellent and successful program~~ hehe~~

No comments: