^cARrOt's CaRotEne diaRy \(^••^)/

^cARrOt's CaRotEne diaRy \(^••^)/

Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Wanna have a try??

As everyone knows, carrot is now measuring land at home. Today, I give myself one day off. What should I do leh?

Little round~

Photobucket

Haha.. It had been almost 10 years I do not make this! (Oopss! I burst my age jor。。) It’s pizza. I purposely wake up early in the morning because mummy said this will be our lunch. Sweatsss.. I am wondering what if I cant make it. My stomach will become empty. Oh No!!!

[Ringgggggggg~~~~]

The phone rang. It’s my dad. Sorry for disappointed you all that not a call from police that saying me cook something poisoning at home. Blek!! Dad wanna come back for his lunch. How pity he was.. so, he can tell his colleague that he had his Italian lunch today. Hahahahahaha~~

After 2 hours, everything seems going smooth….

It came to the last step.. Oh God! My mozzarella cheese was growing mushroom!! Turning yellow to green and brown.. oh sob sob.. my beloved mozzarella cheese, why you leave me here? A pizza without cheese, my grandma’s favourite. Hehe~~

Here’s my ‘jie zhuo’… what do you think? Wanna try? I tell you oh, it’s very crunchy and not suitable for elderly. Paiseh.. I also have no idea what I did wrong, I may contact my personal expert later. Aikssss…. But I always believe that practice make perfect and next time may do more flavour de (this is original flavour since I am a small small girl, totally different recipe with pizza hut as this has Mr. Choo).. haha~~

Photobucket

No comments: