^cARrOt's CaRotEne diaRy \(^••^)/

^cARrOt's CaRotEne diaRy \(^••^)/

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Little Bun

Guess what?!!




Carrot is still measuring land, thus here’s her new recipe!!

Today, carrot decided to make hotdog bun. I only have to make the bun soft enough because the hotdog sure delicious dema.. haha!! It took me a long time to make it, wait it ‘fa xiao’.. I nap for few times before done..

Haha.. finally gao dim, now in the oven~~

Here is my hotdog bun!! Yes, it did not look pretty but it still can put in the mouth de.. Next time, sure they will have nice look de. I promise *_*

Commentà

Mummy: u will know if u eat..

Sister: ermm… better than some of the bakery shop. (YiPpiEeee….)

Daddy: Eeee… what got hotdog inside de? (trapped!! Haha~~)

Aunty: Ok leh.. give me the recipe (muahahahahha~~)

Grandma: (she ate all the bun and left the hotdog for me), haha… meaning my bun is nice la!! Wakakaka~~

No comments: