^cARrOt's CaRotEne diaRy \(^••^)/

^cARrOt's CaRotEne diaRy \(^••^)/

Saturday, May 19, 2007

time to keep fit!!

Recently my life is full with “Eat Eat Eat”… furthermore my sedentary lifestyle start again..haihzZZ

Let’s see my schedule:

0700: wake up and BREAKFAST (a cup of milo + fernleaf or biscuit or both)
0930: TEA TIME (drinks or bread or mee or even fried rice)


1300: LUNCH (usually is vege econ rice)


1530: I guess it is also a tea time but normally we din eat just sometime will curi curi makan biscuit


1930: DINNER (ooOoo…we always had our dinnet at different place to search for delicious food arpund Menglembu, sometime settle in night market also..haha)

luckily, due to our early sleep habits, supper is totally eliminated!!

Maybe you will think it is quite normal, but we haven add up if there is any event in JKN. After each event, for sure we will serve with at least free tea time. but we only work there for 2 weeks,we already get 7 free extra meal there… die….

To prevent to getting fatter and fatter, we bought a ‘hula’ in night market..wakaka… and I also decided to bring my lovely ‘St. John shoes’ to have some physical activity with yeling after work..

Here is the ‘hula’

Hopefully I won’t look like a fat fat pig after my industry training la~~
*praying*

No comments: