^cARrOt's CaRotEne diaRy \(^••^)/

^cARrOt's CaRotEne diaRy \(^••^)/

Friday, May 04, 2007

see yOu

it's time to leave again..

tmr will be mY lasT paper for this semester.. 17 days for 7 papers only..what a long exam month!!i really cant stand it.all my frens back to hometown ady.leave me alone here..what a stupid system?saturday still have exam..haihzZZ..

after exam sure be relax liao?not really..coz as a 2nd year nutrition student, we have a industry training in this coming sem break, start from 7th May..what a pack time-table.i have to pack all my things in a day cause i gonna move to ipoh..

as a result, this blog will not updated so frequent or even die till next semester due to lag TMnet line and i guess this sem break i'll quite busy even during weekend..lots of planningis waiting for me..hehe..hope evithg go smooth la..

lulala..have to go la..if not, prof khor will ask:'can u give a reason y u r on9 now instead of reading mY PKK3000?'faint~~ dun miss me so much ooOoo coz u all still can paY me a visit or in MD or Ipoh...or call me..n if u really poor enough thn mai s
ms me lo...haha..as long as u got heart enuf liao la~~

so see ya~~ muackSssSsss


No comments: