^cARrOt's CaRotEne diaRy \(^••^)/

^cARrOt's CaRotEne diaRy \(^••^)/

Saturday, May 12, 2007

sayang sayang back ya~~

It has been a long time I left my little pretty daughter. Sorry ya, because I really can’t find a place to access to internet. The internet in jkn using cable slow like a turtle while wireless only can access for a day.Sob~~

Erm.well..most of you may know I am now under my industrial training. Let me briefly introduce a bit. I now trained under Jabatan Kesihatan Negeri (JKN) Perak. However our working area is in the 6th floor of the Wisma Tabung Haji. There are six of us as trainee under JKN Perak. Quite a lots hoh? So our working area is quite ‘noisy’..haha..



my working place



the old JKN Perak building view from 6th floor of wisma TH toilet.haha~~



I work there for a week already. What had we done? Well. We all agree that we are change from a nutritionist to a designer as well as typist. Why say so? This is because JKN Perak will run a ‘Nutrition Month Program’ next month. So there are lots of work waiting for us. The first day, we are busy to make a promotion poster and survey on respondents. We had to go around JKN Perak to do our survey. FYI, the JKN old building is beside the wisma TH, thus we had to walk there under big sun. as a result, my sensitive face start to get red and peeling off. Pity. The first question that my hometown friend ask when he saw me is ‘why your face so red liao de?’ haihz.. This question really hurt me la. sob~~



Sweet sweet chocholate
Every puff you take damages your body

Then our designer life start, we had to make 8 posters!! Later if there is chance, I’ll post all these posters here. After finish this posters, we are given a ‘baby friendly hospital’ module to type. Continuous typing and typing. It’s really irritating for people like me who are so terrible in typing. haha.. Maybe I need to gambate learning typing jo.

This is all about my working field for the first week.

A lazy person like me really lazy to travel from Kampar to Ipoh everyday. I prefer to sleep as long as possible, so I rent a house at Menglembu there with my coursemates and her sister also. My dad can’t stop shaking his head once we reach there. The place really not a very nice place to stay. Ju even said it is worse than K12 (sorry to all K12 residents). It is quite scary so I didn’t even take one photo there! yurkzZZ.. I can’t even sleep well since the first day I stay there. I wake every 2 hours I slept. So cham arh ~~~ Thus, every Friday, I’ll directly go back after work then will only back to work on Monday early morning. So, Kampar friends still able to meet me during the weekends. But, sad to say, most of my ji mui also busy grab money at different places. Haihz… so..maybe will only meet them in July later. Again.. sob~~

To my all coursemates: All the best for you all industrial training. Keep in touch oOooo! By the way, want go Pangkor or Langkawi after training anot? We are planning now…..hehe….



No comments: