^cARrOt's CaRotEne diaRy \(^••^)/

^cARrOt's CaRotEne diaRy \(^••^)/

Sunday, December 17, 2006

Chicken, chicken, chicken & chicken!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Frankly, I don’t like chicken at all!! But.. I do not have any reason to support me. I think most of my friends also know that I don’t like to eat chicken, but still have exception. That is I like to eat chicken without bone. Haha…

Due to my dislike to chicken, almost all of the Chinese ‘big day’ is my ‘hungry day’. It is so hard for me to put the chicken and pork (siew yok) into my mouth. Before, I’ll ask lonely guy to bring me out for the meal but I think he was quite pity cause I think he likes ‘big day’ very much. Izit?

On the other hand, my grandmum also loves chicken. Chickens are her bao bei! Can you guess how many chickens belong to her? Oh my god!! Is 13!! 13 chickens!! I almost fainted when I knew this. Now, her bao beisss have a new ‘house’, I think it cost hundred something.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

“民以食为天”, can you guess what bao bei eat? When im still a little girl, grandmum will go pasar to buy them some noodles but now they eat rice. Not the rice that left over, is the rice specially cook for them, and now they upgrade to eat claypot rice.. hehe.. gugu and I really zhao dao by her! Besides, chicken also will sick dema, when they are sick, grandmum will give them panadol even eyedrops. Haha.. sometimes, they will have vitamin E also. I really can’t imagine what play in my grandmum mind.

When raining, she will wear her raincoat then put a shelter there for her bao bei. Hard to explain and imagine but what I want to emphasize is chicken also need a shelter more than a human?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

funny post..

cARrOt said...

wat so funny ooo... i really frustrated with the chicken de leh..
by the way, may i noe who are u?

Anonymous said...

the lonely guy reli can bring u out during big day meh? i think cant lo(not onli now)

cARrOt said...

yala..but not really a big day like cny la... is all the big day tat nd pray!!haihz..he dunno dela cox he is not the one who hungry.. haha..
but now.. is totally cant liao.. he is far far away liao...so as a conclusion: im hungry now...haha...

Anonymous said...

actually is your grandma so funny..her action really funny..let me feel happy while reading this post!

Anonymous said...

actually is your grandma so funny..her action really funny..let me feel happy while reading this post!

Anonymous said...

totally cant? not reli la!!! i think still can de if u willing!!

cARrOt said...

anonymous: im glad that i can make u happy.

wjiann:coz he is not around and dun dare to disturb him liao. stg stil in my mind. this will only suffer