^cARrOt's CaRotEne diaRy \(^••^)/

^cARrOt's CaRotEne diaRy \(^••^)/

Tuesday, March 09, 2010

远方

Till these few days, I realised that i can only share many particular thing with you.

I feel so difficult to keep all those thing to myself. It's really hard! But no choice, i have to put all these into my own stomach.

This is not the first time i feel that you are far from me. Now even getting more more more far.

Today i received your call. Once i saw the starting digits, i guess is you... so happy... but I hate my phone is dying. dare to no battery at this moment!!!

Looking at my calendar, I can't find a date to find you... April? May? and the other concern is $$$... Struggling....

How i wish i can shout loud loud in front of u..... waiting the day to come... i will make it cum true. Prepare you cotton for your ears :p

No comments: