^cARrOt's CaRotEne diaRy \(^••^)/

^cARrOt's CaRotEne diaRy \(^••^)/

Saturday, July 05, 2008

~**^ Touched ^**~

This post is especially dedicated to my Uncle Meng…

FYI, I am currently stay at my uncle’s house during weekdays. With my sensitive nose, I am getting flu after a week sleep with air-conditioner. Not just the flu, it also terribly disturbs my night.

Tuesday… I went home with my tired body. Bath… dinner… movie….

Looking up…. Oh!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There is a ceiling fan~~~ meaning that I no need to suffer with the air-cond from today onwards. Uncle Meng is so considerate. This is the warm that can only came from family. So touched. Once again, I felt his love to us :- )

The funny thing is Uncle Meng is so naughty. He quietly hide the fan remote control underneath my pillow. When I busy searching my earphone, I found the remote. I start thinking: Carrot ah.. how come you so blur ah? Till bring the remote up.. haihzzzz… then I realize I did not touch the remote that day.. I start wondering..

With my head turn up, ceiling fan??? I yelled at my cousin. She is on phone that time. Nevertheless, it did not prohibit her to show her big big surprise face..

Uncle Meng is so nice to us although he just cool all the time. But this is the love from a true heart, never pretend. Here I want to shout…

I LOVE YOU!!!!

No comments: