^cARrOt's CaRotEne diaRy \(^••^)/

^cARrOt's CaRotEne diaRy \(^••^)/

Saturday, August 04, 2007

mY mEaNinGfuL tHreE hOurS in DK5

It had been a long long time I didn’t experience it already. I think the previous time was when I am either still form 4 or form 5 student. Today, I am going to have my continuous replacement class from 9am to 12 pm!! Oh dear!! 3 hours class at beautiful and nice Saturday, what a sad news for all nutrition and dietetic student?!! Furthermore, it need to last for 3 weekends. Sob~~

Well, what is my experience today?? (wondering why carrot always lead her reader go around the bush. Haha..) well, after the first 15 minutes of lecture, I experience a damn stomachache! Of course not that type of normal stomachache, just the same as when I secondary school, not the continuous but interval pain.. Like thousand of things turning around in my stomach, squeeze my stomach, terrible!!! Furthermore, due to my playful last night, I slept at wee hours till I have some pening pening today. Sigh! I can’t even concentrate and hear even a word from the lecturer, but I can’t skip this class cause it last for 3 hours and 80% of what the lecturer teach will not included in he notes. We need to catch as many as possible to survive from her test.

But then, I am glad that it only last for 45minutes. After 10 am, I back to normal mode. sweatssS.. Besides, I would like to acknowledge my lecturer today. She speak almost non-stop for this lecture! Within this 3 hours lecture, we have 3minutes break at 11:30am then the lecture extend for 3minutes. Plus minus~~ we ‘cukup cukup’ attend the lecture for 3 hours!! So geng!!! It’s important to note that she didn’t even drink a drop of water and went for toilet in this 3 hours!! Moreover, every single words from her also important and related to our course! Where can u get this kind of good lecture? Really ‘死而无憾’ to meet her in my lifetime.. (but after that, dailou said how come she poor in punctuation, wakaka)

however, there is something funny happened also. the girl sit in front me keep on fishing during the class. really.. i didn't stretch the truth, she slept alsmost three quarter of the class. Better don't come! her pity friend need to consistently wake her up instead of concentrate to the lecture. anf the most funny part is she was still in her 'piggy mode' when her friend answered lecturer's question. i am wonder will lecturer saw this cute piggy? haha.. oh ya ya. though she maybe didn't get any bout the course in the lecture but she totally did not waste her time at all. she now trained till her head will not 'go down' while slept!wakaka

As a result, I come back with my pening pening head, sour sour hands and blur blur brain~~~

No comments: