^cARrOt's CaRotEne diaRy \(^••^)/

^cARrOt's CaRotEne diaRy \(^••^)/

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

exCitED....

hohoho... today is my happy day but the first word come from my mouth early in the morning once i woke is "shit!"... quite rude, is it? but sorry to say, this is what carrot is..haha

finally, i get penyelidikan makmal~~~~yeah yeah~~~~ so happy to attend the first lab.. i also don't know why it get me so excited..haha.. but this subject really make my time-table pack.. 21 credit hours but luckily there is only one lab, cause 1 credit hours equal to 3 hours lab de...

actually, i took some photos but not so convenient to post here now..hehe~~

anyone interested in my pack pack time-table or wanna date me?keep updated to my blog..hopefully i can post mt t\\ as UPM K17 line again have problem.....sob~~~

No comments: