^cARrOt's CaRotEne diaRy \(^••^)/

^cARrOt's CaRotEne diaRy \(^••^)/

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

bLuE @_@

Recently, carrot is in her down down mood... i guess most of you all also know what happened..
coz..... the new sem is open!!!!!

after 2 month of practical training, i just have a one week break. haihz... how can i do all my things, meet all my friends in just a week? i even need to finish my report within this week...oh my god!!

sunday..... the day i went back to hostel.... decided to have lunch at SK there before going back to the 'shan chang shui yuan' hostel.. but sadly, after half an hour finding, still cant find the restaurant.. haihz... finally... my lunch is pizza in jusco equine park...really zha dao~~~fast food again....

monday... not a good day oso... the first day my new sem open, i received a bad bad sad sad news!!!my tears direct drop out in the class. ashamed!!! luckily it's just a while and no one saw it. haha~~ not only this, i meet with many nails today...so sui!! pain~~~

tuesday... u think i back to my lucky life?? no!!! totally no!!! i went in a wrong class today!!! my class suppose at 6pm but my coursemate went it the lecture hall at 5pm!!!haihzzzz.......sososososo paiseh tim!!!!

wednesday??? coming soon... hope it will be my lucky day la... hehe

finaly.... welcome back to a new semester.... still, with my laughing....
ahahahahahahahaha

No comments: