^cARrOt's CaRotEne diaRy \(^••^)/

^cARrOt's CaRotEne diaRy \(^••^)/

Thursday, May 25, 2006

KFC O.R Chicken Chop

Finally, we have a try on the KFC O.R chicken chop, but something silly was happened. We ordered the chicken chop in a set, I’m not so sure with the price since I’m not the one who paid. Haha… This set is together with a chicken chop, of cause, salad, fries, coke, and a box of something like mashed potato. I really wonder why they put it separate. When I get my chicken chop, I start mumble why will the chicken chop so dry, it just like usual KFC, what’s the differences? Is KFC trying to fool me? And the second question come from the lonely guy, he asked why she didn’t give him a spoon for the mashed potato and it look full of unhealthy sauce, and he refuse to eat it since he was on diet.. keke... At last I finished my chicken chop with fully unsatisfied. When I try my best to finish both the coke, he realized something. Deng Deng…….. the mashed potato he mentioned is not the mashed potato but… is the sauce!!! Oh my god, why we are stupid that we can miss the sauce? So, I suggested we take it home and mixed with the rice, wow… perfect!! Haha… After we home, lonely guy looking for the sauce. Oh Oh… we again missed the sauce, because he thought I already take it and vice versa.

p/s: just have a call with my little aunt, she said the chicken chop is so tasty. Geramnya!!!

5 comments:

JasonL said...

yea, eat out more. He is LONELY indeed.

cARrOt said...

eat out more? then he'll become fatter and fatter liao lo.... haha... he is waiting u back to acc him ma

wjiann said...

hehe..omg im not the first to visit my own gal's blog.. diao i wan kill you liao

cARrOt said...

eh! dun kill diao ah, i stil wanto borrow the sims collection from him da

wjiann said...

5555555555555555