^cARrOt's CaRotEne diaRy \(^••^)/

^cARrOt's CaRotEne diaRy \(^••^)/

Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Spec

It had been a long time i didn't put on my spectacle. My eyes start to complain and they kept all my water away. Yesterday, they are just like a rabbit's eyes, terrible. No choice, I have to tolerate with my twins baby.

Today, i put on spec. Ermmmm... what can i say is it save me lots of time where I do not need to clean my contact lens, put into my eyes and apply my concealer.. hohoho... I am going out with a plain face.. Syok!!

Once I reached office, my colleague looks so surprise where they start thinking my look with a spec. It had been a long time they did not see a carrot face with a spec. Sounds weird~ I am just away to ladies, facing the girl in front of mirror, me myself also get shock. I am just realised that the spec changed me a lot. A bit can't recognize myself but this is a real me... haha...

If I have a choice, I wish I am not a 4 eyes carrot...........

No comments: