^cARrOt's CaRotEne diaRy \(^••^)/

^cARrOt's CaRotEne diaRy \(^••^)/

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

SmeLL the YeAr eND =..=

it comes to the end to the year 2009 already..

15/12- middle of the month and also my dad's birthday but so sad i can't celebrate with him as today is the closing already, expected a high volume to flow in..

this year end is very tiring, not only working, but many events are out there. when i listened to the radio "Year End Sales", it seems nothing related to me, as i can't find a single time to shop. Too bad. Or I have to wait next year then only i can buy new clothes, of coz, with a New price as well. Dun like this la T-T

Today moodless to work, look at the outstanding, i almost cannot breath, but i know i have to put my full energy to finish all the cases, cleared all my outstanding for my planning this weekend. Hope I won't disappointed myself and start my engine NOW!!!

No comments: